Thursday, May 05, 2005

New challenge!!

Hey all,

I am thinking about doing some "tin-man" competitions with a co-worker. Tin-man's are mini Ironman competitions. The co-worker of mine has competed in and finished three Ironman competitions. He is a great motivator. I have two concerns, swimming and running. I can swim but I need a serious amount of conditioning and my knees aren't the greatest in the world. They are the reason I started cycling. I think they would be fun and a great sense of accomplishment. Has anyone else done them? Please send me some comments,,,thanks.

2 Comments:

Blogger keminak said...

Hi,
You can find someone who wants to do the run part, and compete as a team -- that's what I did in Fl to avoid the swim. We are in Crete, Scott is anwering questions, we are drinking cappucino in a cafe by the sea --- both are sunburnt. See you soon, love, k

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info film editing classes

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home