Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Germany Vacation

We just got back from Germany and I must say that it was one of the most beautiful places that I have ever visited. We flew into Frankfurt and took an ICE train to Nurnberg. The train ride was great. We had a first class car, thanks Scott, and the ride was fast and smooth. We had a German Native in the car with us and he assisted with letting me know when and where we were going to stop. I am not sure if he thought "crazy American's" but if I were him I would think that. As we were traveling south I noticed a couple of ladies in the car next to us. They were both fast asleep. As we arrived in Nurnberg and started to exit the train, they exited just in front of us. We then saw Scott greet them as if they were family. Come to find out they were. They were Maria and Paige, Scott's aunt and cousin. With all of the travel arraignments and e-mail communications, we forgot that they were going to be in the train with us. We had never met them, that is why I did not recognize them.

More to follow......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home